Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sf match neurology anyone? - jimmy
hi amnach
call ms. Jimmie Treadway, she is very nice and will help you, she will tell u if they wanna invite you or not
best wishes
hey amnach .... how did u get the rejection from st.louis univ ..... email/mail...as i called them yesterday ...they informed me that my application is on hold .... does this mean a rejection .... if it is then i have one more rejection ?? oh god
hey guys ... another silent day for neurology ...... good knows whats next
quranlover:
Thankyou very much,i was thinking of doing the same,i appreciate your help.
Zanny:
I got the rejection in email!
No replies today from Neurology!
hey amnach .....

can u share ur credentials plzzzz. . as I think I am the lowest score bearer here .... but still no reply from st. louis .... god knows whats going to happen .... my credentials are
87/ 83/ cs passed / cerificate awaiting / no usce / need visa

thanks for ur reply .... and quran lover 2 for his effort ....
hi guys ....

I got a rejection letter from U maryland .. saying that they are unable tp provide an interview at this time and will consider if circumstances permit later on.... it means simply they rejected me ....

another rejection after Vanderbilt ... and no response from any other ...
has anyone got a call from U Cincinatti , Ohio .......
Hey docs,
've applied for neuro thru sf match, some univz say that the admission into prelim medicine is automatic if u are matched in neuro.Could u guyz tell me whether I should apply for PGY1 positions thru sf match or thru eras and when is (or may be was) the right time to do that?
Yeeeess.
Interview from University of Arkansas(Neurology). I got the mail today...!!!That is Greaaaaat..
wbneurologist,
true that some programes offer pgy1 integrated but there are many that dont.so to be safe[incase u match into one of the progs that dont offer] apply for prelim inte med via the eras and is not late for that...so good luck.

reg my status...no change!Sad(no mails from any progs....applied to prelim positions last night so got to wait to hear from them too....looks like the silence before the storm...Sad
thx jimmy, gd luck to you too!
Do we tell the prelim people that we need it for the neurology residency , or just to have a taste of medicine and decide? I mean , what kind of a ps i should write for pgy1 - filled with medicine intent or neuro intent?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »