Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feeling sad, anxious... - pahology11
What? Harvard prematch didn't help? Even advising people to read BRS and BSS in steps forum with 271/99 isn't helping? Then you must be really sad!! Never mind, you tried your best!
Pahology 11
Go outside and have fun. You posted this on a SUNDAY!!!! of course you are feeling sad, you need to have fun nd have a life beside this forum.. Don't get me wrong, I like it too it's addictive.
I stayed out of this forum for one day and now I'm back with my energy recharged.
Go out, dance, get trashed have fun
@pahology11,

you have been so helpful here in the forum, you are the sweetest person I have ever encountered with. write me anytime as you always tell us-you have my email address. you know that I am feeling the same way. I love you. best.
check email faxthem....Smile
good
good days are waiting for you. never loose hope...this is what you would tell me. I still did not hear from any program. Did you finish the interviews already? love.
hi guys....

thank you'all for sharing your stories and support..

I have been displaced for a while from my surroundings, friends and family. I have been blessed with the number of IVs; thats being said I have been on the road, in hotel rooms so many nights recently not knowing anybody around…anyways…I am trying to study for step 3 that is not going well...everything seems coming on top of each other as you may relate too. …I am not a religious person either to ask help from a G-d...here I am..

Droidor, flintstone, freethinker; you guys are so nice and always supporting; I am sorry Flintstone you are feeling the same way…we will do it…freethinker, thank you for nice words…you guys are awesome…

qwery; be more specific about “getting a man” idea; should I get him for an hour (LOL), a day, or marry someone? Hahahaha…..you will be my first patient? Hopefully you will be my first friend there but I will be there for you if you need to cut down the weedWink) Just start channeling to me as varus was suggesting…thank you for trusting to me though as your doctor

Whitecurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant belive I am saying this but I miss you man!!!! How have you been? Martini and going to beach in bikini is not a bad idea…providing I can still get in to my bikini top….hello paho, being topless is another choice Smile I always appreciate your writings (nice ones) …

Varus, belive it or not I live in/around NYC ….my friend “erg” was suggesting this; see erg, people still remember you!!!

Gummybear; I am very happy for you..Yes, you DESERVE it...
Asifali honey,you have realized that I have been doing my best!
Saimamu, I have to get back to you on your email..thank you honey.

Sharing makes us go through easier...be well my friends..

oooo!! paho !!
not fitting in your top and going top less ...nice mental picture for the guys in forum. LOL
Its a liberating experience going top less even if its inside your apartment. Smile
hey spring2011,

yup! you are so right...you must have experienced that! lol this forum is so lucky to have you and me here...hahaha..

how is your cold? hope you are doing ok...did you hear from the program about rescheduling your IV? I hope you did.

read my email???Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »