Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy to say I passed - misshyd
misshyd
could u pls email me too I would be greatful my email id
yodesh@sify.com
congrat for the good score , I wanted to get your advice if you please respond with your email that be great . thanks mahmed100
flight4dream; The approach I recommend for all step 3 beginners is a simple one.
Start with Dr.red lectures and Usmleworld. After doing topic wise lectures, do usmleworld questions subject bu subject. Allott weekend time for CCS , like 6 hours of CCS practice each week for 6 weeks. Practice UW cases and practice with primum software and do Archer ccs.
I find this a very quick approach to cover massive material quickly. Also when you do uw after doing dr.red lectures, it is a double practice like you test yourself after having clear knowledge and then think it in the form of question, this will stick in the mind for long.
misshyd ....how many times did you listen to Dr Red's lectures? I've listening to his lectures but I feel like I need to listen 2-3x to get everything down.
rockpaper; i listened twice to video theory lectures but i did intense prep of CCS also and it was hundred hour audio
Just saw this.....................many congrats
Late but CONGRATULATIONS MISSHYD... great score!!! I am a beginner on step 3, thanks for the advice. I am trying to follow this forum, reading MTB and doing Kaplan Qs and I will get Arches but there are many Arches courses and I am confuse what to choose Sad(. If you have Arches notes, could you kindly share it please...? Keep visiting this forum, I found some nice people to discuss questions. Thanks once more. My email is
rmed@live.com
Congrats misshyd.. Did u do archer lectures online or offline and was that both audio and notes. Thanks
Congratulations misshyd. I have exam in next month, I did UW and MTB. Do you suggest me to do Kaplan Q bank now? I am practicing CCS with study partner. Can you email me how to utilize this 1 month before exam? I thought of read Archer notes. Please give me your insight. Thanks.
My email add: doctors9999

Dear misshyd,

Congrats on a great score and good luck with your residency. You have the qualities of a truely empathetic (not pathetic!) physician and may God bless you in your future endeavors.
My only question/request is if you could email me your dr.red lectures. That would be truly helpful. If you cant then I will understand.

email Id is pooljay@live.com
thank you
Sal
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »