Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my SCORE !! - technodoctor
@ ajcago... they have re-scaled the two digit... you still get it... so i got 248/87

@ eduardo, lama, sarim, dr21...thanks mate Smile

@habiballah... have faith...and ask your mom to pray for you... thats the best thing in the world Smile ... i'll pray for you too

@ shigatox22... i did offline NBME 1,2,3,4,5 and scores were between 78 and 85...gradually increasing from 78 to 85.... i did online form 6 (228)...form 7 (245) and form 12 (240) ....form 6 months before....form 7 1 month before....form 12...10 days before... did not do form 11...

@anshita17sep... its better to find a friend who has done behavioral science and spare a full 1 day of intense behavioral science revision... that might make your score better...

some of my experience on this thread :
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=623482
congrates awesome score
CONGRATULATIONS!

i have a VERY important question

how come the three digit score is 245 but the two digit is only 87?????
isn't supposed to be 99???

PLZ somebody explain this is scary!
@jughead00 .... like i said previously in this thread...they have RE-SCALED the two digit score.... according to the old two-digit system, you and I still have a 99...but according to newer more "realistic" two-digit scoring system we have 87...so chillout as PDs will see 245 or 248...and maybe give less importance to 87
congatulations ! and best wishes in ur next step.
i have a q , i heard that the 2 digit score u got is equal to the % of q u got right, is this right or it is baloney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dr techno i scored 540 on the online NBME 7....wat would u recommend to really concentrate hard on like main topics ..like path..pharm..physio??

and also was there any ct scans and mris on the exam and how did u prepare for anatomy??

thanks alot
Hi First congratz on your success budd!!

I will appreciate any advise
I've studying for past 2 months on n off..& did kaplan qbank & now doing uw..but my score keep fluctuating around 60% on uworld..my exam is on 20th dec..any tips to improve my score?

thankx
@atpdoc hello how is kapqbank i am planning to get it tomm cuz i already recently complteed UW 2x....would u recommend it? n how is it compared to UW if u kno?

thanks and GL
@shigatox22 - qbank was pretty straight but I found its question to be longer compare to UW..i attended the kaplan live lecture so i got the qbank with it..it covers pretty much same topics as uw is covering..so if u have offline pdf of qbank i would just do that rather paying for it..the good thing of qbank was it gives you the pg # of First aid in the explanation for each question. so its easier to locate the topic but difficulty level was somewhere between equal and little less compared to uw..

GL.Smile
@ shigatox22...keep revising...if last time you revised it in 1 month, then this time make it 14 days or less....to revise all once again... some topics which you think you're scoring good at, need no revision. Focus more on your borderline subjects !.... note it : BORDERLINE subjects...

@solomoo... dont worry about that...but i think you're right... focus > 250

@atpdoc.... UW is far superior than Kaplan qbank... do it as much as you can... i did like 150 mcqs from kaplan qbank and then stopped because they were too straight with like 1 in 40 being difficult. On the real thing almost 20 questions were like straight as kaplan qbank... approx 13 would be intermediate in nature and approx 13 were kind of difficult. So bottomline is 'revise' UW as much as you can. This has an advantage of highlighting parts of a question you didnt even look at when you did it first time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »