Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i will divorce my husband - drum
seasailor what about people that have not been writer in previous life?
they are witheld from the gift of imagining things?
Drum....be very careful....this type of guy will really freak out if and when he hears of your plans. They are control freaks who feel power by victimizing others. They never get better or stop...it is a learned behavior. He is going to totally explode if and when you call divorce and leave him...be very careful for your and your kids lives...this is because he will be totally knocked back...even though you apply for residency....deep down he feels you will never leave him...so for Gods sake protect yourself and kids... sit quietly and dont provoke him...when the time comes, go and leave without his knowledge and make sure he cannot get to you or your kids.....MAY GOD BE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY INSHALLAH!
she sells sea shells at the sea shore.....thats writing
say 'talq' three times and thats it. you have divorced him. its that simple
God Bless You! I hope u get match this year.
First of all, this is not the forum to get advise on a very important and personal matter. Giving advise on line is cheap.

I know that he abused you and all the brutals things he did.

My advise will be that both of you go to marriage counselor and elders and try to resolve the problem. Tell him by your deeds and words that you really love him. Give him a chance for your kid's shake. You think divorce is easy on children. I know it, it is disastrous.

In all disputes, there are stories and hurt from both sides. Please try to save your marriage first and see if you could have made some mistakes too.

You both loved each other and produced children. Please think with cool head. I pray for Almighty guidance and peace in your life.
to florin,
I am not yet married. but to answer this qustion or give advice regarding matters of spouse abuse, i dont think u have to be married. because as a doc u have to know how to deal with these cases.
have t you learned yet that you have to live that thing in order to understand it?
Hello,
I am really soory to realized what is going on in your matrimonial life. I will keep praying for you and insha Allah, your problem will be solved. I wish you goo luck
God bless you.
Florine, haven't you learned yet that is the big difference of culture who make some things to seem unbelievable for you?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »