Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
* FM Invitation/Rejection status 2014 -part 2 - sys_71082
SUNY downstate rejection
I got the sunny downstate mail too but I interviewed there last week. Pd is nice
@joe55...do you know if suny downstate are still giving out interviews? I have not heard back from them yet...
I think they are done reviewing based on the e mail they sent so no more IV. Sorry
@snowdoc8839: I am currently working at a physician's office but that clearly didn't help my app. I have an attempt so maybe I got filtered out. I am still waiting to hear back from a job opportunity as an assistant to the physician so crossing fingers.

How about you?
@drpepper4u.... Plan on writing my step 3 and scoring well. Would also like to do an observership if I can find one! I've always been interested in doing one of those mission trips in another country, will see what I can do! I am beyond frustrated and wish I didn't have to apply for next year, but guess have to be positive and look ahead!
@snowdoc8839: I am very frustrated too. I don't want to apply next year as well but now have to move forward and suck it up. I always wanted to do those mission trips too. Do you need a visa as well?
I don't know if USCE weigh more than mission trips.
For those who had their iv in Ellis NY, did any of your interviewers reply to your emails ?

Hey guys, so this is my situation:

I was trying to get info from St. Josephs in NY and came across this thread (Which is not working): http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=715316

So my question is: Did any of you guys was told that "all the interviewers loved you and your application and background is a great" and that "if you tell them you are going to rank them first they will do the same"?

I was kind of dazzled when I went to my interview there a couple of weeks ago, but now that I'm working on my ROL, I really want to think it as cold as possible. I understand they want people to rank them high, but, could they go as far as to tell applicants "rank me and I'll rank you"?
university of iowa hospitals and clinics rejection
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »