Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A day in life of step1 student! My journey starts! - reminemi
neuro is fun once u understand it ..
I suggest u do uw qs now u ll get a better picture ..I mean after wholé neuro.

GL
@Sarah ...thanks a lot bud !
Yea I'm thinking I will finally start my uw with neuro Smileplz keep me in the loop for giving ur opinions and suggestions. That's such a relief to hv any input on this strenuous journey.
How's it going with u? U hv ur exam in 2 months ! Right ?

M putting so less hours, thus stretching days which is no good. I realised I hv so much to improve which includes increasing number of hours per day and also taking no off days before completing one topic.
I plan to dedicate the week (starting from Monday today ) real seriously to the studies. It's already been almost 2 months since I started the prep and I hvn't completed even a single subject.
Only did 2/3rd of micro ( perhaps less ) and then started with neuro.

I need to make some deadline and stick to it for completing a subject. Syllabus is too much and there is as much to memorise as to the concept building. I hvnt seen any videos till now.

Today I will complete the remaining 3 chapters of neuroanat and then I will start with uw tmrw and the revision of neuroanat for this week . That's my target that atleast by the end of this week I shd hv mastered neuro with its 2nd revision of kaplans, videos and uw .
So this week I wanna master neuro. Next week I wanna complete my remaining micro and antimicrobials.
God bless us !
Done with limbic system
Hi Remi.. mine is goin ok ok..I can say. Well yeah my exam in 2months. God knows if il ever be ready lol.
Goodluck ... n happy monday to u n happy studying.
Did thalamus. Memorised and understood it finally Smile Only left with some part of cerebral cortex before I start uw !
Did cerebral cortex ..now neuroanat over.. Phewwww ! Today is the day to start uw Smile
exactly two months ago I started my step1 prep. now 2 months later , I'm starting my uw Smile
GL. UW can be time consuming! but be keep calm and keep moving Smile
Yup ! Thanks ..I'm so excited to start it Smile
I finally started my uw.
Started with anatomy ( head and neck ) questions. There were 14 ques only. It took me 4 hours to do them. I liked it. It cleared a lot of concepts .
Now I'm generating my next uw test which is again anatomy ( neurology). It has 44 questions. Let's see how it goes !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »