Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q@Qtime ⑤ - cardio69
Hi Cardio, please do not loose your temper. It is NOT worth it! Thanks for your contribution to this forum.

@Hi briadr
I help many trash even the trash like him here. I will never goes to anyone limit or disrespect anyone. Unfortunately may ppl just here for not getting attention in their life but try to get it here forum is place for loneliness and they cross their limit and I will make sure they learn how to behave like human not like burro bz they been sexually abuse by parents or family member and want to release that bitterness & scare been salted by me helping others and try copy me who I'm.
whoever he is, is completely anonymous and going after people in the forum (to insult or whatever) want change anything in his real life. Is it worth it to get stressed from an anonymous person that you know has been trying to insult you even before? Just IGNORE whoever is trying to ruin your day and your contribution to the forum and keep up with the good job! cheer up buddy!
Im agree with you. Even those trash who been here more 7 yrs still cant and One q without open few books. Lonely & sad. Thank you for your kind words pat. Wish you all the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »