Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very old graduate - iamback17
I want to help you guys with my USMLE step 1 experience. I am an IMG who gave step 1 in final year and got +250 score.
https://youtu.be/7SQEYZGPC0A
Thanks, I found much useful information!
here here
don't give up

Long Island New York
super-simplified at gmx.com five one six three four two seven three zero three (24-7)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
11/11/2020 2:29 PM, Eastern Standard Time

Mr/Ms/Dr

RE (emboldened): academies /business solutions /consultancies/recruiters/transaction managers (SEE ABOUT US IN THE APPENDIX)

SPECIFIC SERVICE FOUNDER’S BACKGROUND GENERAL RESUME-TYPE INFORMATION

With a strong theoretical background in twelve specialties, as well as practical experience, both inside and outside the academic setting, I believe that the super-simplified success group, possesses precisely, the qualifications you are seeking in your service provider. The service query, mentioned a one-on-one interactional- component, which particularly piqued our interest, as that is one of our strengths.

As the CEO, my fully matriculated graduate studies in medicine, experimental psychology, epidemiology / biostatistics, health policy and finance, have prepared me very well for this professional project management opportunity. Added practical training in family medicine, cognitive psychological-, ophthalmologic-, psychiatric- pharmaceutical-, as well as marketing- research, complement, perfectly, the former academic credentials, as well as my twenty-plus- “problem-solving”- years, as a healthcare educational-, and financial- consultant.

THE NEED FOR US TO SIMPLIFY (‘HENCE ‘SUPER-SIMPLIFIED…’) USING PROJECT-MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES SERVICES’ METHODOLOGIES’ PHASIC STEPS

In these years at varied institutional, and client based-project management settings, the problems, however diverse, all had one thing in common-the overarching “need to simplify,” for the involved parties, all facets of the project’s service-delivery methodology, into:

“SOUrcing, REViewing, ASessing, and RECtifying” phases

PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION STEPS PER SE
The very next logical step required the keying in on the SOUrcing phase, as the foundation for all of the other phases’s successes. Thus, once the overall classification of the service-related entities was developed, as well as their “gathering,” completed, the very next “program implementation steps
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »