Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
@steprace ,@pr_raw

guys thanks for ur support .. its really a good feeling to be among people who understand u .. i didnt finish my pharm just 6-7 pgs left .. thanks to lots of family calls since last night .. which left me totally disturbed .. cant study anything today .. plus some relative of mine s gonna come to stay here on first wk of march and i just cant say no .. and thats kind of disturbing me too much thinking about it ,that i m already spoiling my study now .. i freak out a lot esp when i am near my exams .. and t think of some guest in my house during those days .. that totally freaking me out rt now .. i feel i wont be able to finish my 2nd read by 15 jan .. hope gods gonna give me some strength ..

imgpak

i ll be doing online .. but i ll be reading the exp offline .. i printed it out .. i ve a lot ob prob looking at the screen .just cant look there for more than 15-20 min continuously ..god knows wat i ll do on the exam day..i ve requested for a antiglare screen though ..

@dr-raw
how is the count down going .. i hope u are feeling more confident than dec .. keep walking fren .. we ll be there someday .. i just remembered the song .. we shal overcome .. someday ....

@vena .how is it going ?

@steprace .. i m planning for the same time .. march ist wk .. not i mm start to doubt myself ..when are u planning to give nbme or uwsa,,

@carpidem .. are u done with biochem

@cilastin , tg2009 how is it going ..
hey guys
done with 20 questions...goin slow today

ft2012: i agree with step1race: keep reading and doing uw side by side...i didn't do it..but i really wish i could if i had the right guidance...
so read a subject, do its questions and write them down in your fa..so while doing your second read u r doing second round of uw and also revising fa! and yes it will take time... do goljan for patho..its really good...then do nbme and if u score good...go for exam.

@step1race: i've done two readings and one time full fa...now just doing some blocks explanations in uw that i didnt do initially..so i should be done with all uw by sunday...then will revise whole fa again along with second round of uw..and kaplan qb(i wont take notes for it) + will do weak areas: after doing that for a week i wud give another nbme: and keep repeating that over and over until i get good score. planning to give exam in feb 1st week Smile

@owlcity: u dont have to agree with me but why dont u plan for your exam in feb end before they come...i understand u cant say no to relatives..just kill the exam before they come...u still have a lot of time and u r about to end your second read..but its all upto u..
as for me yes im feeling more confident than december...but it will all now will depend on my next nbme score..i really wanna finish it by 1st week feb! before my b'day Smile

@vena: u know what..even i am here without any friends here..life sucks..can't wait to go out with just girls and have fun and shop like my friends back home...to laugh without any reason..its been a while!

keep studyin..

q no.40..here i come..lol
i have completed cvs pharm uw. I am going to start with vascular correct q
@owlcity i had my relatives for 3 days.I was not able to study.What i would suggest you is study in early morning before everyone gets up.Its easy to say but hard to follow.
@dr_raw

thanks so much for supporting .. i was thinking of the same thing .. to take a date in feb ..but aroundlast wk of feb .. or extend it to first week of march .. and they are coming on 5th .. for 3-4 ds .. i was just planning to atleast keep march option for the worst case .. .. i mean it ll drive me nuts to have some guest around within 1-2 ds of ur exam .

anyway i dont ve an option but to try finish it in feb..

hey vena .. we are all in the same boat .. i ve also missed those wonderful days of fun frolick .. chatting .. but every dog has its day .. ours will come too ..
hi done with 30 questions all day..feel tired ..today was not a good day..will try and do 10 more and that would be it!

@owlcity: i think u can make it..but better pick a date so u have it goin..and yes take an nbme atleast one month before your test..remember what happened to me..and then take it from there..

gudnite
I am studying rapid review goljan git .I should complete it tonight.
went to gym in the afternoon .. watched how i met ur mother ..just to free my mind.. then started UW PHARM AT LAST ..

Gave renal cardio and endo blocks .. will do the explanations tom ..

i felt i couldnt remember a thing when i gave those blocks .. it was all about S/E .. and mechanism of actions .. mechanisms were still ok .. but i didnt know how to eat up those S/E..except some famous side effects ..
i hate pharm .. too many drugs to mug.. feel like all the nasty bugs of mico were much better .. i had written a lot of uw notes in my kap notes in micro .. maybe thats why i found it easier .. and this is my first time in pharm .. got around 56 in one and 68 in the other two .. real bad ..
going to sleep guys .. see ya tomor..

@dr-raw .. i ll surely do it .. maybe i ll take it in jan end .. and then i ll announce my results .. ha ha ha.. BTW i feel like u are an early bird .. am trying to change fm a nite owl to an early bird .. kinda working nowadays ..

gn
hello dr-raw, owlcity and vena.

yesterday i did 27 questions of immuno : was very slow not a good day. today will try to finish the rest, i have 62 questions of immuno offline, can you please tell me this is it, or there are more questions of immuno.

@owlcity, initially i had the same problem of not able to look at comp screen for long i use to have headache and feel nauseated but thank god gradually by increasing the time period i'm much better now.
ok happy studying everybody.
good morning guys..howz everyone doing

@owlcity i can understand ur situation guests at home near exam is horrible.My mother in law left to visit her daughter for 2 months and the whole house responsibility is on me these days plus im living with my husbands family here in US so alot of work these days. i wanted to give exam in early March but i think now it will be end of March. I will take nbme in 1st week March hopefully.

@dr_raw its okay gal we all hav bad days. Wish u good luck for Feburary 1st week. I hope later we can do Step 2 prep together too Smile

@vena trust me this forum is the only peace corner here for me in US too

I will start revising Micro in a while. Hav to go to mall today. Have to buy a gift for a baby shower on Saturday.happy studying guys
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »