Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i dont like usmleworld - iranmd
dear grace thank you and all for feedback and support.i hope my posting doesnt hurt anyone
thats a way too much.... these people r so mean.....so sick .. they even don't let u copy ur computer screen... let alone sharing it!!!!... its so disgusting!!!... why not simply BOYCOTT their rubbish...after all there r so many good to very good q banks out there??? why care about their stuffs.... we can do lot better without them........ most of the guys who recently got 99 did not do UW!!!! so why care???
thats a way too much.... these people r so mean.....so sick .. they even don't let u copy ur computer screen... let alone sharing it!!!!... its so disgusting!!!... why not simply BOYCOTT their rubbish...after all there r so many good to very good q banks out there??? why care about their stuffs.... we can do lot better without them........ most of the guys who recently got 99 did not do UW!!!! so why care???
you are right before uw many people did 99 and believe it or not kaplan lecture notes 2002 is working very well...everyday i am looking at exam experiences...and i read kaplan atleast 3times..word by word of kaplan is a q in usmle step1..and yes its a rule of cusomers that whoever dont treat the customer in right way...they will lose their customer..really i was shocked when i saw that they said my acount is terminated because of breech of their rules.that i never seen them before and noone goes to read all those sentences ...but i guess somebody must blame them for breeching to my computer..ofourse they say you allowed us to look in your computer .ok now i am happy i dont have any usmleworld program in my computer thank you daer kabiraj
you are right before uw many people did 99 and believe it or not kaplan lecture notes 2002 is working very well...everyday i am looking at exam experiences...and i read kaplan atleast 3times..word by word of kaplan is a q in usmle step1..and yes its a rule of cusomers that whoever dont treat the customer in right way...they will lose their customer..really i was shocked when i saw that they said my acount is terminated because of breech of their rules.that i never seen them before and noone goes to read all those sentences ...but i guess somebody must blame them for breeching to my computer..ofourse they say you allowed us to look in your computer .ok now i am happy i dont have any usmleworld program in my computer thank you daer kabiraj
How mean UW......
In the name of copyright security they are spying on doctors computers.
How mean UW......
In the name of copyright security they are spying on doctors computers.
dear bep111....dont make busy your mind with this stufff...just study hard and hope you and all of us get a good results
dear bep111....dont make busy your mind with this stufff...just study hard and hope you and all of us get a good results
how about BRS people ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »