Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IV Wyckoff Heights IM - crazymoon
@olddoc828, there r couple of reasons why i did not apply to that hospital. I felt that it is a very unorganize program where residents are not treated with respecte by the faculty... In addition, All most all of the im and fm residents come there straight from india so i think hospital prefer such residents who have a lot of experience and who can manage high pt load....
I remember my IM attending told me last yr that they already know the ppl who will b matching to the program because these ppl have strong references of the faculty memeber.. They tend to give ivs for reporting purpose for the match....
Most of the residents at wyckoff Are relatives of the faculty memebers or other residents...
U will not see that much professionalism... Residents will b chewing gums during rounds while talking to attendings and then talking to each other in hindi in front of their pts in addition to having bad hygiene.... I personally did not like that environment...
I am sure it is not a really bad program but I couldn't see myself working there like an ass.

pls elaborate, what kind of quiz??? this is my one and only IV..
i dont know man...i'm sorry i cant help you out. but i know the director teaches medical students and he loves to teach renal.
Oh ok. Well thanks for responding you guys. I appreciate the advice and info. I pray we all do good in our interviews this season.
anyone?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »