saint barnabs ny
harlem ny
woodhull ny
wycoff ny

mamonides
fairveiw
easton
are definetely better than these
what about danbury hospital, connecticut?
hiccup why u said the worst one is howard university it is not good one
the worst IM program in America is the one you don't get accepted to and are forced to scramble.
Are all the rumors about St. Peters/Drexel in NJ true? Anyone who is a resident from there?
I agree with the other poster, that says if you are saying worst or bad hospital, give specific reasons, and specify if you are a resident there or not. Or ever worked there as a resident or not. Dont just blab on hospitals that you interviewed at. Bc you can't judge from only the interview. A lot of the hospitals you guys named, I interviewed at, and found some of them good, just in bad areas of the country. But that doesnt mean anything. So what if you have a high substance abuse population. that is how you learn complicated patients. I have relatives who went to several of those hospitals who are now in fellowships or in private practice making good money in other parts of the country. Don't just badmouth programs, on hearsay. There are a lot of rough hospitals in rough areas old, and that work the residents very hard. But there are some hospitals that are in clean areas, that work the residents just as hard too. It all dpeends on how good you are to handle that stress and move on. If you can't then dont apply to those places.
well said, ncancer! My hats off to you!
aladinkachirag i really wanna know about st joseph's, nj. Is it the program itself or what ? Would be thankful if you could shed some light.
what about danbury hospital, CT? what do u guys think about it?
What about Forest hills hospital, NY? anyone resident or got an interview there?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »