Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few of the most funny questions asked on forum ... - strongdoc67
latest
i just got a thank you email from a PC and i saw the time and it was sent by her 9 hours ago !!! why does ERAS suck so much?
I have my interview tomorrow, any idea how xyz program is? pls help!!!!!!!

What the hell made you wait this long?
Why did you apply to that program if you dont even know what it seems like?
there was one where i replied a few days ago. The guy was given a prematch and he wanted to think about it..he then emailed the program..and it is 1 week he did not get any reply. He was asking in the forum should be worried or not!! I replied ..man u r already worried..
this one happened at 1 of the interviews my friend attended ...a girl asked a ques to chief resident of the program so how far are the QUARTERS from the hospital ....the resident goes what ??? actually she meant the hospital provided apartments ...lolzz and she kept on saying QUARTERS to aprtments in the entire interview lolzzz
bump...
Dear Dr.xyz.

Unforunately, we are unable to offer an iv.....
PD

"What does this mean ? is this a on HOLD?"
i gt rejection from xyz program its my favorite program what should i do ......and some 1 then replies .....email /call them n ask if possible to get iv ...:-)
now after rejection what do u want the pc to do ???lolzzz
feedback please
yeah, yeah I know your house burned down and your dog ran away while you were at your interview.....
could you still share your credentials????????????????//
this might be irrelevant....but i cudnt stop laughing when i read it...on an online matching system(match.com or shadi.com....)....the guy had written:" i am attractive,energetic.......divorced...looking for a love for my life...in medical field...preferably a medical doctor.....I love my carrier and...*** I am a PD of ....medical program in-----!!!" he had introduced himself clearly with his job title & position and location!!!...very attractive file!!....i wish i cud make it to hook up with him!!! ...so,ppl...be aware...some of these PDs are dying to find a lover!and it works!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »