Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EZ Pass CCS 2nd Ed - kristina1
Please send me too this book...
ThanQ in adavnce

ritonavir
in this world that everybody just asking for money and many of these websites that we pay $$$ just for barrowing (not buying) some information, some pages and questions for 1 or a few months. Even we can™t print them to review them a few days before the exams and we have to make notes for days and weeks.
Some of us really pay too much, for example I have paid almost $5000 for these exams materials and classes, for almost 6-8 months, in my country, I had to work for 2 years as a Dr. to earn this money and here we pay for nothing.
BUT>>> why I told this, because for the first time I see something deferent. This book [EZ pass] it is deferent. Why this book is not on line like many others? I read this book and I enjoy it, very easy formatting, in almost all area I can find cases, and this is a book I can buy it and keep it as long as I want, after I am done with the book, I can sell it on where I bought just I paid $5 for S&H.
I have CCS on line too, I found some of the cases are similar, and the explanation of EZ pass is much complete than those money websites and the method is very simple to understand.
I hope someone else come and publish a MCQ for the USMLE exams as books that we can keep them and we be the owner of our books, and these companies that really suck all of our money (from poor countries) think a better way to deal with knowledge.
American students all paid by school for this info, but we have to save money™s food to give them for 1 month access!!!!!
If you are full or fell funny attack me! Come on!

would someone please explain these mnemonics.thanks.
Mnemonics in EZ pass are in 3 setting , ED, Office, office to hospital, each mnemonics cames in 3 forms to help memorize them faster and EZier
this is just a part of ED, you should see the complete one in the book, I don't want to do Copyright.

S = Stabilize. Monitor vital signs closely.
P = Physical exam. Targeted physical exam. Repeat, if needed.
Co = Comfortable and Prevention. Is the patient comfortable, or in pain or distress? Does
the patient have nausea, etc.? What should be done to prevent other risks and
complications?
La = Lab tests, other tests and diagnostic imaging (whichever ones are essential and most
helpful in narrowing the differential diagnosis).
M = Medicine. Does the patient need any medication? If so, which one(s)?
P = Physical exam. Complete your physical exam (of systems that were not assessed in
the targeted exam), and reassess, if needed.
La = Additional Lab tests, other tests, diagnostic imaging, etc., if indicated.
M = Medicine. Does patient need any medications, as indicated by physical exam and lab
results?
Ct = Consulting. Is there any need to consult with other medical or surgical care
providers?
Lo = Location. Is it all right to treat patient in the ER, or should patient be sent to the OR,
ICU or floor?
La = Additional Lab tests, other tests, diagnostic imaging, etc., if indicated.
M = Medications. Continue, change or start new medicine, if needed.
B = Basic age appropriate tests. What are the age appropriate tests, regardless of current
illness?
C = Counseling the patient regarding the disease or condition, medications, smoking,
obesity, etc.
D = Discharge. What changes should you make in medication(s) and therapy when
patient is sent home?
F = Follow-up. When should the next appointment be?
pl send it to me too pls goodwishes123
mee too. tomhouston60
I passed and got my score by mail today 92, so happy.
I have been a silent observer for months here, but just want say my experiences to you who wants to get exam soon and say thank you to all of you for helping your friends.

I studied for 3 months almost 8-10 h/day.
I passed step1 in 2 attempts but step2 in first.
I read Kaplan step 2 noted, Kaplan q bank for MCQ and EZ pass for CCS.
almost 50% of MCQ were IM, 20% Peds, 10% OBGYN, 10% surgry
OR
60-70% clinical and ED and 30-40% office

15 Xry, CT, MRI
3 path
2 EKG
5 statestic questions

almost 20 questions that no idea where they came from.

My CCS cases all were in EZ pass book:
PCOD
ACUTE CHOLECYSTITIS
G6PD DEFICIENCY
ASTHMA
HTN
MAJOR DEPRESSION
SPLENIC RUPTURE
HEMOPHILIA

Good luck to you all
thanks kamal
Lets work on this case!

In a car accident 56 y/o male had amputation of 2nd toe, broken hip and right tibia.
he is sleepy, not answering your question clearly, when you ask about pain, he shows RLE and chest.
BP 87/47 RR 32 HR 124 T 97.2

Pt has PMH of HTN, bopolar D.
anybody there?
no idea?
don't be shy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »