Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MICHIGAN state license...gather here...! - 911911
@shetho

look for Apts beside MSU campus, in east Lansing.
@uff:
Thanks a lot.
Is that a safe (relatively) neighbourhood? Do you know where many of the residents live?
I am thinking about downtown royal oak ?

For people with knowledge about Detroit , what is ur input regarding renting a house as opposite to renting an apartment in a building ?
@shetho, if you cant stand the chaos of college kids (after a long day, trust me you wont like it, drunk kids etc), stay away from East Lansing, look for apts in Okemos (right next to East Lansing), maybe Haslett, just a few mins away. It'll be about a 15-20min commute to MSU-Sparrow on I-96/496. A 2 bedroom, 2 bath in a great apt complex will cost you about $800 or slightly under, no more than that though.

@defendor
Renting a house? Are you ready for shoveling snow and making sure your lawn is cut? Its hard work in residency.
Downtown Royal Oak is nice, urban but in a really nice way. Make sure the apt comes with parking though.
@shetho, known some residents in the past and they stayed in Haslett and Okemos.
Hi Shetho, I am looking for apts near MSU/Sparrow as well. Can we keep in touch? My email address is victory.nissi
Is our address in Medical education including application for state license needs to be an address in USA???
i would say u can have address from ur home country but it would be better to have us one,for if by any chance ur application is incompleter or if their need anything us address is better for 2-3 day the mail gets delivered and u would know sooner if any problem perisist.internationl address takes a week ot be delivered and the coomunication is long and tiring..........
You can always change ur address once u get a proper one in MI.
Could anyone please post, the link to the exact PDF, as I am still confuded on the website of MDCH which is the right PDF to start the process.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »