Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland clinic, Ohio observership results- Fall? - phxeagles
I was applying for GI...they said sorry
me too...just got that same e-mail..pulm med too : )
I applied to Gastro
but no reply...

What does this mean?
i know 2 guys who got an observership there through contacts...... i dont know much but may be it works only through contacts .... i have seen this post bumping up every day and thought i should share what i know and by the way i live in cleveland. Even i tried but couldnt get through.
Definitely contacts help but if you are smart and write a good paragraph as to why you would like to get into the desired specialty i think you can get in without contacts, i got into the cleveland clinic observership without contacts so its definitely possible
rocksameer , which dept did u get into? n wat were ur scores like ?
i agree with you n think u need grt scores n a well written cover letter n info to get in ...i 'm hopeful : )
I got into radiology scores were good. I dont know how that is gonna help me in the long run but it definitely was a fabilous experience.
@rocksameer4u
Thanks for sharing ur experience all this time i thought it wont work..... im hopeful again
hey, i got an email from them saying that i have been accepted for observership in neonatology 1-23,dec 2011 ...anybody else got good news??
i had no contacts, 95/99 score and a good LOR...

@rocksameer: when is your observership?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »