Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unmatched Carribean Grads: gather here - carribeangrad
@mery - 03/20/12 22:49
I'm sorry I just hate the arrogance some people have

I'm supposed to welcome these people to my country and show them kindness?
I will tolerate such people and treat them fair........................

Anyway I'll stop I said enough

Yes I have other ideas

For Caribbean grads work on step three

for IMG's more observership and Step three if not taken would help

Not now but when I calm down I may even be able to help a few with observerships
People as an IMG, please let me assure you that the opinions of this yogrim idiot are not the consensus; its just sad to see this kind of people pursuing a career where empathy is vital.

This idiot will surely not succed in whatever he pursues, there are explicit filters in our field where such blatant displays of hatred will hinder the likes of this fellow.

I know there must be resentment from both sides, just remember that any silly bickering will not help you either way, there will allways be a spot for us IMGs (albeit its shrinking..); and whether we like it or not, the system SHOULD favor AMGs and americans who graduated overseas first, and THEN accomodate any deserving IMGs.

At the end of the day, I believe being an american is more than a birth certificate, this is the land where the pursuit of happyness is open for everyone capable and brave enough to earn it

drfp: ok, thanks.
plzzzzz ignore distraction, we cant please everyone.
Yogim whatever you're name is, you're a disgrace to your profession and humanity in general, you shame your family, your country, your culture, your ancestors and the very oaths you took as a healer with your childish and spiteful comments, shame on you and may God have mercy on your soul.
Yogim is a dumb smelly paki... Ignore his pathetic existence.. He paid his way thru medical school...
Dont get me started on you iprematched...
Good Lord, there is a hell lot of hatred here. woooaahh.....iprematched has also joined in....hi dude, how u doin? I was looking for the post in which I had castrated u and fed ur lill wee wee to african hyenas, but it seems the moderator has deleted it. I kinda like u, I tend to like insecure fcukheads like u......Dont know why, I just seem to like people like u[btw its like and not love, incase ur perverted mind comes up with other ideas]......I just hope u end up in my program so that I can whip ur ass day in and day out, till I make a MAN out of u, till I make a compassionate, genuine, society worthy MAN out of u. If u want, U can call me 'Daddy'. Wish u well son.....Ohh btw, fellow Yogim, U need the whip too.
@drfp: You need to calm down and do something constructive instead.
I, (infact most IMGs) have nothing against you and thoughts of inferiority/superiority never crosses our mind....I think most ppl would agree with what chalo1986 has said.

I hope you do not form opinions about IMGs just coz one of us acted like a @#rk. Even a Carib guy(ipremtched) acted as a complete a$%8ole recently.
And Most IMGs do work hard and that's why are able to reach here. Most IMGs also rotate in US hospitals these days, do research and stuff. So do not think that all IMGs have come here just coz they scored well.

Doing good in residency, well it depends on person to person and not on where the person is from. And do not think that being a US citizen, you would do better than IMG counterparts. I will say again,"may the best man win"

Good luck. Adios.
@ijustgottamatch: glad to see you back...
And congrats as well.....
Now with you back, am sure this thread would go more crazy Smile
@ijustgottamatch: And you are hallucinating, iprematched is not here, i checked again....
Dude, the drug screen day is coming soon
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »