Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone taking the exam on june or july??? - soonck
In Case of breast palpable mass, what would be next best step FNA or Ultrasound?
Thanks.
hi psychdoc27
in case of breast mass ... see the age first
if < 30 yo...us only
if >30 yo ...us +mamo

update still doing if diseases
Guys I am planning to buy uworld mcq combo with ccs for 2 months.if I open mcq today, will my ccs period also starts today even if I don't open it now? Plz reply
@ anadave ...you can open mcq and save the ccs for later even though you buy them together each part will come separately ...so the subscription start only after activation of that part .. good luck
Oh ok. Thank you so much
Right, That's in Uw. But when do you do FNA? Always we do Ultrasound first then FNA? what to do if 35 y/o presents with fibrocystic disease?
I did pedia for past two days. Today I started ob/gyn. Did you notice those read out cases in uw is big help to solve mcqs. They are discussing well each cases and all are very high yield.
for 35 yo..after mamo do fna ...I think there is no way to do fna first ...correct me if I'm wrong
the readout are really good for management ..I like them...good luck ...I'm doing inf dz these days ...just bought mapping today to see how it is compared to uw ccs ..
Hey guys, I hope everyone's studying is going well. I've completed IM for mcq's from Uworld, today I'll be doing psych/social sciences mcqs + CCS studying.

I have a q for you guys, does anyone have a mac computer? I went to the USMLE website to download the free software and I just found out they don't support MAC?! Anyone else know if we can still download the free software somehow?

Also, I just received the Crush Step 3 CCS book in the mail and I must say it's a very solid book for CCS. I'm also using Uworld CCS and I've bought the Archer Step CCS vids. The ccs vids from Archer are good as well but I find the Crush book a really good read. Just letting everyone know if they want an additional read outside of Uworld CCS. Good luck everyone!
hi diverticulosis
can you please share crush step 3 ccs book in the mail.... my mail is yamrajgiri
i would appreciate...thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »