Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just for f_m_g - lac

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=472544
well,

once mother Teresa went to my country.
one journalist asked her, ' we have family, we have so much responsibilities. From where can we start'? She replied, 'From your home,--from your wife, kids, parents, --'

too much talk,
why?
for some good reasons.
may i ask you,
what are those reasons?
meti: nice! how can i focus?
i think to go offline===> doing some q bank and===>reward myself to come back online!!

but how can i focus on exam day? i misssssssssss a lot of key points!! my mind goes everywhere and not in the exam! any ideas plz? at least help me here!
i know i shud focus...but said is easier dan done! how?
John pray to God, you will do it. all the best.
get some rest as well.

This discussion is not going to lead us anywhere but we need reasoning.
lac: ok, i try...but i even cant focus for one sec to pray!!! Sad...am so stressssed out ... i just cant! even if i want! i am so restless deez days! i take sleepin pills or wine or else to close my eyes....it takes only a few hrs...am up right away! wht can i do more! thanx anyways! gn
ok, john.
I do not know EXACTLY for your causes and solutions.
but i am assuming that it's for 'loss of devotion to study'.
only thing you can get 'only for you' is knowledge what we learns ourself.
if you study, you can learn.

when i suggested you few points what can make you concentration, you just stopped to write me.
true or false?
ok met, thank u ! i will email u Smile u did help me to go back studying dat day...i felt ashamed to spend time here because of u! thank u...plz check ur mail!
john,
i wrote you.

lac,
the REASON id that i am going for step 3 exam.
"to whom this post has posted"
he wrote exam recently.
meti

thinking big makes u realize that how a vast spectrum of possibilities can baffle you while u ponder the truths of ever expanding existence that u can think of..... some people have more than a single identity... while to be online all the day long.. till the night late ... a single identity can have many people behind... who share a common ground and a common motive... Smile
like what FMG?

again you are talking based on false beliefs which continue to be held without evidence and you call yourself a rationalist.

please explain to me what do you mean here?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »