Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/254 - sammy10
congrats sammy
and thanks for all the help during my prep
Thank you Sammy for the reply, it gives me a clearer view. Otherwise when I see posts on read kaplan ,I get anxiety attack . Can you post the exam experience link after step 1.

many many congrats on ur achievement.

im taking exam in 6 months,,,,im really confused abt patho,,i have already done it from kaplan,,,although i remember nothing from that but totally switching over to goljan RR is tough for me,,,,i need a suggestion on that plz,,,,do i have to change the book or doin kaplan along with goljan lecture notes wud b enough,,,plz help
@alco: You don't want to read my exam experience.I had a tough one. Its doable and takes study only. So give it what it wants.

@doctorrBig Grino patho from Goljan rapid review. Get Goljan audios and for every chapter first listen to the audios and then read the chapter. keep listening to the audios daily for some time, till your exam. They are worth it.
congrats!!!!!.

have you taken step 2 cs yet. If not below is a good site for physical exams, it is free and it shows you the right way to examine patients.

http://www.physicalexamvideo.com/Contents.html
thank you gold123. I am done with my Cs exam already. but I'll take a look
Congrats sammy...BRAVOOOOOO...way to go...u deserve it and um sure u'll do well with iv's too..good luck and waiting for the good news of residency..good luck Smile
Hi Sammy
Which NBME s r more predictable, i got 227 on NBME 4, but i think if i did NBME 1 or 2 i will get more, which one gives me the closest idea, so i can work on, i am afraid about the under or overestimations ??
Thanks
and there is not neccessary to read pathology from kaplan?only goljan for patho?!
tnx alot sammy
nbme 3 and 5 are better.
@doitperfect:good to see you.Thanks for the wishes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »