Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one more idea - prp
LOL--king, learn some kung fu and karate and get your girl. Pahology could probably use an upgrade from the too-busy Chinese BF...... :-D

GN everyone, for real this time......
i bet u will still be lurking around flintstone82....cause we are all addicted to this forum...god knws why!? but we are.....
LOL I would be lurking more, IF i didn't have a class tomorrow morning at 8 am EST

I better go to sleep....but you're right this forum is addicting :-( GN
smvic, wow ! accept my vote of thanx. prep aint that good. distracted Sad

flintstone, I shall take that as a compliment. " upgrade from the too-busy Chinese BF......" And now, I am going absolutely crazy laughing at this. hehahahahaha
Paho dear, did you hear that ?
all addictions are not bad u knw....Tongue gdnight!
@ smivc....i gotta get serious about it too....but just cant....Sad
oops......my bad....i meant @ king2011 and yes i am drunk...Smile
haha smivc, and I thought you were talking to yourself and that wasn't a typing mistake. coz, thats something I often do.

I look at my mirror and say: " Damn man, you are so freaking handsome. Paho is just unlucky that she already has a BF! " LoL
So Dear P.. U have a BF..lol.. even I have one.hehe. miss u guys. good night. i m gonna go out
@ king2011: hahaha.....very funny...Smile

@ pahology11: what have u gotten urself into.....having a kung fu master as ur current bf and a guy who admires himself in the mirror as ur future prospect! girl...runnnnnn.......Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »