Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 3 NBME 2 Lets discuss the answers. - mongmong
May I have a copy of form 2 too?
jshen11
The Step3 CCS (clinical case simulation) comprises of 25-30% of the exam but is a very important aspect of the exam. The aim should not to just clear this section of exam which but to get as high score as possible.
To get these high score in the CCS section, the timing, sequencing, making differential diagnosis, follow up, all these aspects are very vital for scoring well.
Scoring as much high as possible in the CCS cases really takes of your burden from scoring well in the Mcqs section, which are very versatile questions. That is also why CCS becomes an advantage in clearing the exam.
We are very proud to announce that we are introducing a live one on one interactive cases section were we will explain in you in full detail of how to solve the cases and to increase your score, guaranteed.
Our well trained M.D, Dr. A.B will answer all your queries and make you feel comfortable.
Our Doctor, will send you to link before the day of the class, and the class would be 2 day long.
3 cases each day along with a detailed introduction. That is 6 cases in total.
Total cost would be 70$
The classes would be online. So you could be anywhere in the world and attend these classes online.

Anyone interested email at drsmthjsn085 or call at 551-358-2775.
Passing score in CCS is guaranteed.
minniemouse755
please add me riyad_ellati
drck2011
hi,
I would also like to discuss nbme 2 if somebody has the qs. plz forward me .
it would be really be very helpful
thanks....my email id is ...........drck2011
hu-ja

NBME STEP 3 FORM 2 please.
Thanks
Plz add me
patricia.t2015
Skype Id is Patricia_20117

Hi, can somebody please send me NBME form2 to natraj@aggienetwork.com both questions & answers.
looking for sp for nbme2 asap
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »