Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhumdulilah, Allahu Akbar, SubhanaAllah - passed - frazzled2014
@frazzled2014 Congratulations and all the best for ur career. Can you please send the offline forms to avismiles2000 Thank you very much.
Congratulation sister on ur succeed, so happy for you Alhamdulleah. Need to know which NBME you advice me to take exam in 3 weeks and also the child case I have so many ppl have it and start to freak is it (JRA) or do u think it's something can be diagnosed and treated based on clinical present ion like Kawasaki/HSP
I'm sure you now can tell.
Thank you
@ doc : JazakAllah Khairan
From the forum and also from personal experience, I would recommend NBME form 3. For me, I feel as though lots of us have +/- 10- 15 points range on the real exam from uwa.
Good luck Smile)
@frazzled
Exam on 22nd July.
Took nbme2 on 28th April and got 360.
Did uw on tutor mode,so didn't checked it's scores.
Did nbme3 on 16th June and got 290.
Did usmle Rx self assessment test a week later and got 208.
Did Fred assessment test two weeks ago and got 65%.
Now revising theorey books and doing McQs from Kaplan q bank,but I m not reading their explanations. I m getting 64% in Kaplan q bank on timed and mixed mode.
Any suggestions please.
Thank you.
@ drdsss: When do you plan on taking the uwa?
For mcq's in Kaplan, doing questions unused in my opinion gives one a better understanding of where they are standing comparing to the link I will provide below. I always read explanations whenever I was doing a new q bank to understand why I choose the wrong answers, why the correct answer is correct, etc.

http://www.medicalopedia.org/4030/nbme-k...ion-table/

As I mentioned on the forum, that I got a 67% on the Fred.
How are you doing in CCS?
@frazzled2014..........thank you once again for answering my 1st qs on page 3 of your post.

my 2nd request is, could you please send me nbme forms 2 and 3. jazakallah alahsan ul jaza.

my email=tuffusmle
@frazzled
I m practicing ccs daily for 2hours by myself
@ drdss : whats your email or skype?
jaskirat.sidhu2. This is my skype I'd.
Congrats!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »