Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done..... :( or :) or :D - sweety_usmle
@singthesong: I was in the same state as you are right now. I felt like I forgot everything a week before. When i used to see questinos in the forum i was like uh oh i knew this but now i have no memoryo of it.
Well, the answer to your questions is----2 months remaining, ummm going back to videos not a such a good idea ( i mean for that one topic you can go but not all). My weak area was general principle in Nbme and all i did was picked up the wrong questions, searched the answers for them, went back to FA. Once i finished Kaplan, i never went back....Again different people different aprroach differnet resources but SAME goal. Do questions(UW/any qbank) and FA for the two months. Try all sorts of questions. Do not say ah this is a simple questions...no there is nothing called simple questions, there is a catch somewhere in the question and looks like a simple one....GL !
allright.. my nbme said my cvs,cns and biochem is weak... so i do its fa n then attack all ques of it available ... i hv done fa innumerable times Smile but ya need to do it again n again.. coz ,i keep forgetting. for me,my condition is like half knowledge. i know but i dont know exact.. n that sometimes helps n sometimes becomes the reason for wrong answers.

so bottom line, i should do questions of the weak subjects now... all of them. thnks
@Sweety~~~~USMLE QUEEN lol Smile>>
@sweety_usmle i posted a thread for u and now its on the previous pages :/ oky i ll ask it here. please tell me the main strategy u followed for the prep, i mean starting from the beginning how many months for the first read ,then what u did after first read, when did u start FA and uw , i want to have a general lay out,it would be really helpful for the beginners like me,,i have started my first read and doing like u asked me to do (questions along with the first read also,i have them in book form) and i can study like 10-12 hrs a day.i want to take like 8-9 months for the prep,please guide me how should i proceed,it would be really nice of u.may u be blessed by the choicest blessings and may u get the score u dreamed of.
Congratulation on getting it done Smile Thanks for sharing
Agree with sall.
agree with sallu too! the queen! congrats! no doubt you did great!
Some one already said, your name suits you SWEATY
@sweety _usmle, I have a quick question. HOW LONG WERE THE QUESTIONS/ EACH VIGNETTE on the day of your exam? I did NBME 16 online and the question from NBME 16 were extremely lengthy. What tactic do you think I should use to counter these lengthy questions. Also, how is you take your breaks in between blocks. What do you recommend. I AM TAKING MY TEST SOON.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »