Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ba tard Green Card Holders and selfish IMGs - realist123
Wells, u seem to be a sensible person.But, believe me I am really working at a nice place in the west and earning a very nice amount around 200 Ks .I got angry with the responses of the few f'ukers who do not want to admit that the GC f'ukers and fcker IMGs with contacts do snatch the residency spots due to their cunning approach.Yes, it is not fair but who is responsible ?These two bas'stard f'ucker groups who can even sleep with their mothers.It is not against genuine people like u who work hard nad have none to support them.Believe me I m much satisfied at my current place of work which has the same health system as the US.Regards!
I am still wondering why a guy with a 200K job in a western country would spend his time, money and energy trying to go to a place where he would for sure earn 50-60K for 3 years. Hum hum hum, let me think!
INSULTING, CURSING, SWEARING AND OTHER WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING TO YOUR SITUATION. JUST AS YOUR PERSONALITY.
Realist

Never procreate.
Realist I feel sorry for you man. It has to be frustrating not to match for so many years. Why are you blaming the US though? This is the only place that allows so many imgs to continue post grad training. Are you saying that all the imgs that matched are not deserving Or they all had contacts ? all imgs that matched got where they are by working hard and not Giving up So don't project your misgivings onto other people who succeeded. There are so many inspiring stories on this forum about people with stats worse than yours who matched because they truly deserved it. I think you should learn from them. From reading your comments I can tell that maybe you are not right for this profession and I highly doubt that you are practicing in any western country with such a cr appy attitude.
@epicandprivate. Lol! Crossed my mind but didn't want to say it.
YEAH, HE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. 5TH MATCH AND STILL NOTHING, NOT EVEN AN IV, NOT EVEN AS A FRESH GRADUATE BACK IN 2009? WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED GIVEN YOUR BEHAVIOR AND MINDSET. SOUNDS AS DESPERATION DESPITE "I m not worried about myself.I m well established in medicine.". EVEN WILLING TO VOLUNTEER INSTEAD OF MAKING MONEY WHERE YOU ARE.

1- realist123 - 02/20/15 10:40

Should I take volunteer research job in a top University on j1 visa.
I will not be having a 2 year home residency requirement.
Can I change to a different sponsor after a year if I want.
How much will this job help with getting an IM residency?

USMLE scores average with an attempt.

Thanks

2 -realist123 - 02/20/15 22:47

Kash, thanks for your detailed replies!

I can always come back to the country where I m practicing as I will have a Permanent residence here.I can resume work again here and that is not a big issue for me as I m fully licensed to practice here.
I did apply to around 60 programs based on the criteria but not even a single interview. I applied to both IM/FM.
It is my 5th time applying to programs.
I wanted to take this research position thinking I may get a publication and get to know a few people who can actually make a difference with their recommendation which I think is the key and which I will not be able to do where I am based now.

3- realist123 - 02/20/15 20:51

I am earning much more in my current position and it is actually nor for money and I will be actually losing on the financial front as I am a licensed Doctor in Australia/NZ and in the UK.
Thanks

4- realist123 - 09/11/09 08:23

Please be realistic while telling me my chances in IM.
My credentials r :
1.Grad. Date=2006 ; Diploma Date =2007
2.Scores: Step-1,Step-2CK,Step-3 = 96,83,75 (Respectively),(All First attempts)
3.Step2CS = Pass(2nd Attempt)
4.Observership = One and half month in a US teaching Hospital.
5.US LORs = Three (one from =Attending(Waived),other LOR from=Vice Chair Medicine,
Another Summary LOR from =Director of Volunteer Services,but
based on the outstanding evaluations I got from all my
Attendings);May get a fourth US LOR from Director,Undergraduate
Education but not sure.
No major gaps in CV or medical Education.
I have applied to 89 IM programs but only to the those whose criteria match my credentials .
BTW,this is my second time in match.
Thanks and Good Luck!
@ all,
dont give him/her any more credit by responding to his/her comments.....ignoring the post is the best way to stop that person !
I m working at a very nice place.By Allah ,I still maintain that! But, some satanic fu'ckers will not believe.How do you even know that I applied?How do you eve know that these are my credentials?I m ,by the grace of Allah, much satisfied here where I m working and have a PR as well.I hope fu'ckers like Docgm stop their nonsense and fu' cking nature.
Can not two people have the same ID?Can not I hack some random profile and post my threads thro' that?Docgam , I feel for your patients.U r a novice.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=803319

This is what I am talking about.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »