Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter if you support our future President Trump - woodranch
Well he's officially president now

He is the 45th president, there were many before him and many many many more will be elected after him. It happens every 4 years.

Inclusion, tolerance, open mind/heart, and respect for collective humanity always exist.

Fear/anxiety/scapegoating (reptilian brain) at times can highjack these core virtues. Good news that we all have these virtues and want to be included, respected, heard, and supported.

May we all have the courage to do what is right, especially when we are in a tough spot.
Yeah he won the electoral votes fair

He won the election in accordance with the current election system, but a majority Americans wanted a different leader to represent them and their country.

Its amazing what people are wiling to overlook and sweep under the rug when they feel left- out/threatened/afraid.

FDR eloquently put it, ""Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself"

Bob Dylan also made an important point that the only thing worth hating is hatred itself.

Its time to move forward.
@geniculate : great posts and well written!!
I may not like DJT but he is our POTUS next month and so support him because if he fails we suffer.

@ amiqt.students

Yes, it is time to restore confidence in our systems!!!

We must have the courage to hold ourselves and our elected officials in check Smile

This election cycle made me appreciate both the Plato’s Allegory of the Cave as well as Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey.

Nice, I will check it (and the other) out. "Republic" is a tough read for me but it was obviously way beyond it's time like you have cited.
and you were thinking......
https://www.change.org/p/ama-do-not-outs...y-for-them
Your father should have slept early that night!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »