Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12

i woke up early today at 7 so that cover up for yest .. thanks to my family i wasted 2 hrs in the morn .. time waste is ok but mental disturbance is so taxing .. i found myself marking the same q over again and again and realised that i was just looking at it .. i think i ll switch off my phone completely for the next 2 mnths

@dr_raw ..
how many qs .. pls update .. want some motivation . ve done only 6qs since morn ..
@dr raw
Thank you for your advise i will definately take it
I am listening to PHSIO ENDOCRINE LECTURES
i hope it is high yield
I have completed thoracic anatomy.

DIT is 15 days with 3 lectures per day. Each lecture is about 60-90 mins.

@owlcity, how come it takes you so long to go over questions? What do you do?
@gg99...msg me at taarushi99
Target today is to do immunology from kaplan ,lets see hw much I can do.
@
I'm frm India too,nw on east coast.
@naheesa

my mind s a bit messed up rt now .. i guess thats why .. other wise i had a good speed of 50-80 before .. hope i ll be on track soon ..
@owlcity i try to control myself trying to listen to my daughters voice till evening r night as she speaks in her baby language on the phone with me & wont allow me to put the phone down calling me mama mama when i am about to say bye . i just call my dad in the morning for 1 min to ask how she is thats all . & sometimes when i talk to my mom & she is about to tell some news about relatives i stop her . & now she is not even mentioning about anyone at all.
try to control ur calls for these 2 months & keep ur mind pleasant after the exam u could get back with your routine life . your are wasting ur own time not others .

i finished 7 quest , got bored now will get back to remaining quest

wonder where is dr_raw
@owlcity, I hope you get better soon. You also asked about a link to the DIT videos but I don't have any, sorry. I got the videos from a friend
Finished with endo pharm. Going to start with endo physio Kaplan.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »