Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
guys..im here..!! just took a break for exercise and lunch..

done with 10 more questions!! so 20 questions down..30 more to go!!

owlcity: seriously i have been through the same situation...just limit your calls like 2177 said. these days i call my family just once a week...havent called my friends since i dont know how long..had deactivated USMLE Forum too...but now im just in touch with them thru email for a while..it saves a lot of time..seriously restrict from calling family..they all will understand..
remember: if u get good score (which u will) everyone will say..see how focussed she was on the exam..its not the one hour that we waste while on the phone..its the after effect of those calls that affect us more cos then we end up thinkin about it while doing questions..most of us dont have an actie social life here.and sitting and study gives us any distration possible..

studying is the easiest part guys..this is the most easy part..to prep..we still have to go for interviews and make our way thru the system ...residency and the competition, making contacts..all of that is much much more harder...so take it easy and tell yourself..this is the easiest part of the usmle step journey and im gonna nail it..
@forwardever: glad to help Smile

@usres: im on east coast too!!
@naseeha..is DIT worth doing?? like do u feel u have benefitted from it..my biggest prob is memorization..so was wondering if that helps with it!

@all : please keep updating..
wiil be back after killing 10 more questions!
@dr_raw, you will definitely benefit from it since he goes over first aid and has quizzes through out to reinforce it. It is better to watch it after you have a good foundation, since DIT doesn't really explain anything, it is more to hold your hand to get through first aid.

For your memorization problem, repetition is key obviously. So dedicate some time during the day to memorize first aid and have somebody quiz you, say a family member, friend or a study partner if you have one.
@naseeha: thanks, i think i'll try memorizing over and over then give another nbme and see where i stand..if i do bad again..then i'll surely go for it.. its an expensive course!!

@ all done with 10 more!! come on guys...what's takin u all so long??

I going to finish Renal Physiology today
ok i finished the correct quest also . so its total 41 quest today + 7 yesterday (48 ) so now will read them
hi all , i revised some patho from my notes while making some tea , now will start with pharma explanations of uw
where is everyone ???
I am done with the endo I am going to start with the block
50 pages of FA done.
done with 40 questions all day...will be really happy to make it to 60!!
@2177..are u a chai addict like me? is this your second round of uw? if yes then can u please letme know how u r doing it? i'll be starting second round soon..

@gg and mili..good job guys...

owlcity: now u disapeared Smile

vena..where are you?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »