Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
yeah memorization sucks!!..i think i'll just do a few more questions too..keep goin owlcity!!
@gg99

kap LN pg 21. steps of DNA replication ..point 9--quinolones block the action of topoisomerases
DNA gyrase = DNA Topoisomerase II
@owlcity i forgot to type or dnagyrase
finished renal anat,physio, patho and pharma,
neuro anat 4chapter from kaplan
nbme 5offline
etoposide & teniposide inhibit topoisomerase II

i have to look up quinlones i havent read that chapter & i dont remember also.
I'm done just did 5 more.. All in all a good day..

Gudnite owlcity.. Thank for hangin around.. Don't pull ur hair..lol.. All of hard work will pay off at the endSmile

Vena.. Welcome back!

Good nite guys. Did only 10 qs after dinner ...so 30 for today... Hope Tom will be a better day ...with no disturbance and time waste
Good morn guys. Willtryto finish cns today
goodmorning Smile

let's all get to work! ohhh i can't wait to finish this uw...its now haunting me in my dreams!!
hi all , got out of bed 5:30 am was semisleep last night with nightmares with pharma . had coffee to suppress my headache & will start now at 6:30 am with my study .
i am beyond my revisions also . how do u all keep ur revisions ? did bio ,anatomy , embryo, histo before christmas & till now no revisions & trying to review bio is so frustrating !!! i dont remember anything its so new !!

@dr_raw i am doing my 1st round uw plan to complete it by end of month & take nbme & for 2nd round i plan to do it in 15 -20 days in exam form timed mixed 322 quest /day as the more prolonged the more we forget . not sure if it works out lets just c at that time . thats y iam trying to make my 1st round compact. & also i did uw before a year ago but i didnt use it in the proper way it was to be used . i didnt know it was a learning tool & didnt even know there where forums in that just like this. i did soo many qbanks with step 1 on its cover which was not even similar to the real exam & wasted 1 1/2 year on this . when i think about this i feel there is no such dumb person as me in the world.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »