Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry 2008 - psych2008
Hi Captain

Thanks for your response. In my opinion [Based on opinion of my 2nd year resident friend at SLU] UMDNJ Newark is much better than SLU. Many insiders consider SLU a sinking ship, I don't know why but this is a overwhelming feeling among current residents at SLU.

I hope this helps.
didn't anyone get a prematch in psychiatry
psych 2008,

thanks very much for your input . I did hear something similar but didnt pay much heed to them earlier. again, even though newark too is not all that safe but much much safer than st louis. i heard from PD of UMDNJ just yesterday and he gave a positive response. how are things moving at your end?
how does wayne state univ compare to umdnj newark and st. louis?
one things that is concerning are the revised driving license rules in michgan. no driving license for j1 visa holders. international license expires in 1 year time. what then?
hey captain..heard wayne state is good..but detroit is the number one unsafe area in the U.S.I think out of the 3,umdnj seems best..??
hey captain,
I really impress you. You got alot of IV. I would like to know your credentials.
I went to umdnj. I think you got a call from umdnj PD. Can you explain me the important of a call from PD? Does it mean that you will be matched with that program?
thax
thanks me and blackcookie for your response.
well blackcookie, i think getting a call from the PD is a positive response but it is not a sure sign that you vll get matched with them. As far as I understand , its an indication that you may be ranked within the top 25% or so.. lets say they interviewed 80 candidates for say 7 spots.. then you might be within the top 20 candidates in their list.

my creds are 99 94 and 87 in step 1,2,3.. need visa.. i had nine interviews.
Hello captain,
Thanks for your reply, best of luck in matching.
hey captain. When did you graduate from med school?
Yes ?I think the same for UMDNJ that they put us lets say among the first 20 ones or so..
then there is no guarantee but it's a definitely good sign. Because I know a friend who sent them an email regarding his interest but didn't get any reply...
Hi captain, whoknows...please clarify
In the ROL can i include programs to which i had not apllied through Eras initially. I started applying in late December and many good programs were past the deadline for application.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »