Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK people are sooo annoying :( - drshankarpatel
yep focus is the key. never was big on star wars i never understood why they started with part 4.
also part 1 was a bit poor given the hype!
wonder where shankar dada mbbs has gone????
methinks Shankar bhai has jumped ship and gone to the UK, to rescue the sinking NHS....or maybe he decided to become an aristocrat and do the MRCP which he regarded so highly !!!
the so called 'Royal college of surgeons & barbers and the royal college of cheap physicians & nurses' from London are conferring double MRCS and MRCP on Dr Shankar patel alais MODI BABA alais Mr A*** H***.
Did he not unite all the UK despos here which medici couldnt achieve with this sweetners on orkut.
thanks Shankar modi baba.
ahhahahahaha......despite everything i must say shankar dada mbbs was a good source of killing time for me today on my day off.........yeah i am actually that bored...tis snowing outside and the tele sucks!!!!
jholutheone,

I agree with you that buying pirated CDs is both illegal and unethical, but what has that got to do with supporting terrorism? I thought your message that you were trying to convey on this forum was that Islam and Pakistan were behind terrorism and all evil in India and this world. Did the investigators in India somewhow discover that the terrorists financed their attack on Mumbai through selling pirated CDs? I don't get you at all.
Dudes, if you dont respect the MRCP, why the heck you went for it in the first place?

I can see who's being hypocritical here. And mind you, I am from East Europe
This too needs to be moderated. It says bad words abt UK people.
Dude respecting the MRCP as an exam is different from Respecting the NHS as a system..its something like saying.......if u puked after having some stale fried rice..why did u eat in the first place???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »