Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ToOk my TEST ToDaY**** - samomcos
hi sam congrats for finishing the exam hoping u will had the score of ur dear 99 insha ALLAH

iwant to ask u about kaplan pead it is very boring book e' little tiny miny detalis

how can i deal e' it ? is MTB enough for pead plus UW ofcourse

thanks
hey well done.. may Allah bless u wid a great score....& make ur path for residency easy.... ur post make my mind go crazy.. i was like wht will i do if i get such tricky questions.... huhh......also i wanted to know... if doing nbme offline be enough...?? if yes.. how do we interpret it...? & if shud do online.... wht forms do we take...? thanx..
hi sam congrats for finishing all d usmles with grand success can u please tell me if d obgynae in d exam is what tested in uworld r beyond it please answer i have my exam in a week
@drspirit: I'm sorry if my post made u feel that way; it was a personal experience, and like i mentioned - my other friends/SPs weren't so frustrated after the test... maybe it's just that i took it that way. The questions are not tough, neither are the topics out of the ordinary..

@minnu81: all the topics on my test were the regular HY ones from Kaplan/UW - nothing new.
yeah i can understand... to be able to manage the stress level ,be patient & clearly undertand the question is the thing... alhamdullilah u will score great inshallah... u did not reply me abt the nbme...??? thanx yaa
@drspirit: yes, do all the NBMEs, all of them online if possible... if not, i dont know which ones's supposed to be a better predictor of your score...that, u would need to ask someone else.

Thanks all you guys for your good wishes. I wont be visiting the forum for a few days, taking a holiday. I am going to miss it though. Take care and c ya.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!

all of the sudden I feel so Un-protected for tomorow !!!!!!!!
Gosh I just became so Co-dependant.

Have a nice Holiday !!!!!! enjoy ......... You deserve it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Sam, inshaAllah u will get an awesome score.. Have faith in Allah, you deserve a great success. You did all what you could and now It is up to Allah(swt) leave it to Him and enjoy Smile My prayers are with you.

Sam i just had a question as i am sooo confused, i have old kaplan lecture notes, 2004 ed. and was checking onlne for new ones which are very expensive and cant afford them, I am in a fix and cant get the notes from anywhere. I was just wondering if you can help me and let me know from where can i get these notes? Sam is it possible for you or any of your friends to give me their lecture notes, i will really be very very thankful. I can buy it too from you but if its a decent amount coz my financial condition right now is not good enough to pay a lot as there are other expenses too for me. Please let me know if thats possible, i will really appreciate your kindness, as always.

Sarah
sarah post your mail id...will try to send it to you
hey man don't get discouraged , knowing that u have don ur best is very relieving so calm down & let all of ur test experience in the hands of god so that all the best will be arranged for u u know let me tell u from now congratulations .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »