Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/254 - sammy10
dear sammy
is it not neccessary to go through kaplan for pathology?only the goljan rapid review?
Hello, Again warm congratulations for your score. This si a huge achievement. Could you please post a link to your exam experience?

Thank you so much and good luck with your residency application
Hello, Again warm congratulations for your score. This si a huge achievement. Could you please post a link to your exam experience?

Thank you so much and good luck with your residency application
hi..many congrats on the awesome score!! can u please tell me how long after the exam u got ur result? i took my exam on 9th july sp want to know..
thanks a lot! and many congrats once again!
@coolwaters. We had a delay in score report. So it took 6 weeks. You should get your score in 3 weeks.
hi sammy congrates awesome score.
Hi Sammy, A BIG CONGRATS TO U BRO.

I have a question for u.:
how good is a score of 430/207 on nbme 3?
how advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank u and once again congratulations!!!!!!!
Hi Sammy, A BIG CONGRATS TO U BRO...AND WISH U LUCK FOR ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS.

I have a question for u. How good do u think a score of 430/207 is on nbme 3?
your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

hi sammy,,,thanx a lot for ur reply,,,,one more thing,,,should i straight away start doin patho from goljan audios n rapid review,,,no need to do kaplan at all.

n also if u could send me the link for goljan audios,,,that will really b appreciated,,,thanx
congrats sammy.......i'm a recent member of the forum who is starting preparation for step1......is it better to watch kaplan dvds.....?i wasted my 1st 2 yrs of medicine without studying anything.....when i started studying kaplan lecture notes it is just like a summary without explanation i felt very hard reading them......then i started watching videos and then reading notes i felt better but its taking a lot of time.......for each subject it is taking atleast 1 month.......now i hav 7 months time and a daily time of 7 hrs.....pls suggest me a nice plan with the dvds included in it........pls help me sammy i hav posted this 2 times already in the forum but no one replied.......been waiting for ur reply.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »