Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LATINOS that MATCHED!! - falciparum
FLORIDA.ILLINOIS,ARKANSAS,KANSAS,TENNESSE BETWEEN 45 STATES MORE SORRY PEOLPLE BUT THERE ARE MORE HISPANICS IN USA THAN BLACKS,,,THERE ARE 45 MILLONS OF HISPANICS IN THIS COUNTRY,,,I DON'T WANT TO DISSCOUS WITH YOU,,,,SORRY..
DON'T CRY BABY,,,GO AND LEARN SOME SPANISH YOU WILL GET BETTER CHANCE IN THE NEXT MATCH,,,,BUT DON'T CRY POOR BABY
Dude, this is what I mean. You call yourself a doctor? MD? Hell, what is "DISSCOUS?" Freak, you can't even speak english properly. See what I mean? What is that word? DISSOUS? Is this one of those half english-half spanish you people speak? Utterly useless. Worthless. DUMB.
Yo caferogo, idiot. I matched. I am an AMG dumb ass. I matched in radiation oncology and interviewed in several opthalmology, dermatology, ortho and er programs. I speak english, moron. NOne of the folks who interviewed me ask me if I knew spanish. No one gave a crap. You learn english. What is DISSCOUS? What is that?
SAPAYCOMA:
SORRY!!! I WROTE IT TO FAST,,IS DISCUSS,,,
This will be my last post with this. I'm just proving my point...Here it is again. The correct way of writing is " I wrote it TOO fast." You used the word to. That is wrong. The correct word is TOO as in TOO FAST. Dude, go learn english.
sapaycoma, radiation oncology? wow but your vocation was not strong enough, you interviewed in every specialty, in every "fancy" specialty, stop writing craps mongolico, i'm pretty sure that you are a AMG, AUTENTICO MARICON GANSO, bye, BTW, im a us citizen and i love this country, but America is from Alaska to argentina, learn some geography dude, not everything is medicine in this world.
Man, what is going on in here? Sapaycomes, I think you need to chill. What makes this country great is just that: LANGUAGE. I know it's difficult at times but it's great to know several of them. I wish I knew Italian and Mandarin. I will be seeing a lot of patients with those background. So Sapaycomes, chill out and get laid. That will do great things for you.
great ....jajaja poor sapaycoma....qbano,,,you are rigth, this is a AMG,,racist
Another match from Mexico!!!! YEAH!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »