• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EZ Pass CCS 2nd Ed - kristina1
Please send me this EZ pass ccs book too.god bless u
My email ----poojas23
many thanks
Please send me too.God bless you.
my email naeema426
THANKYOU
My cousin aced step 3 and this was the book she told me to buy so I did.
plz consider me too...my e mail.gabr_md
thanks
stop doing it, you :EZ pass: sellers... if it is a good book people will know it , you really don;t have to do this using different IDs, you can only make people sick and not going to buy your book..
I got this book today, just can say, wow, I love it.
I asked 3-4weeks ago for pdf file of this book, nobody sent to me, but I am happy that nobody sent it to me, because I believe must do practice on the book's forms.
I have this book..It has too many errors..The namonics make no sense at all..the post above says the same thing all the posts say.."most of my friends own it"..how can everyone say "most" of their friends own it when this simply is not true..this is obviously an advertisement..Guess what..I fell for the hype..The book to me is a waste of time and money..stick to world.. to prove that i have the book..the book is dedicated to darius..pg. 151 is case 26..I'm not being a hater..I'm just trying to give my honest opinion..its not a horrible book..but it has errors..and not even close to world, and these people posting saying "most" of my friends have it, have to be fake posts because "most" of NOONE's friends have it..if you need any info I can tell you..email me at michellejohn1234..Its so annoying having these advertisers here with screen names advertising their books acting like students. You can advertise, but have some ethics and use your name as the author..Don't TRICK people into buying your books acting as students..its insane..
thx man
i suggested kamal and kristen to go get a room for their relation but they like to go public hahhaaaa
send me too.
thanks
Pdhulani
pls send me ID: phn_raju
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »