Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are there any one from NEPAL...................... - anjali3344
that's a good one greenday...
havent seen u in a while ...dude...bz..i guess..but who is not...
amazing actually...if u really think about it....at first, i thought it was some other language but when i kept on reading...interesting....

I knew u durgabajekochiya.................we had spent a lot of time together at that pasal having tea n churot tyo pani surya ...........kaile kahi ta gang nai hunthyo ni tyaha chiya ra churot khane
ok then we will see eachother in Durgabaje ko pasal after March
nepaliguy
whoever you are when we meet there and talk about MLE Forum.... kuro fuskihalchha ni!
either you will be Nepali Bhai or Nepali Dai hai na ta Nepali guy!!
tyo ta ho ni ..........durgabajekochiya ......but i remembered u as a guy ho used to talk a lot about that pasal. any way good luck for ur results and interviews
guys dont remind me of chiya pasals back home...that kada lemon ko tea on a fohor sisako glass...in combo with a very cheap surya churot which you could always buy khudra..... the dust in the air and the black muddy water which flowed carelessly in the drain by the side of the pasal..... those jhinga flying around..... that halla and continous honking......that momo ko smell in the air...... suddenly missing nepal.
just to make the number of posts 90.....tyo mahendra dai ko jibro ra gidi yad chha kasailai chhata chok tira ko?
Hi guys. I dont believe in countries and borders but home is home........... is anyone from Nebraska here(except Dr. Yubaraja the great hereSmileSmile ?I am taking my CS pretty soon, need someone to practice with.And can someone let me know plz whats this prematch and whats the difference b/w getting residency and prematch?
Nepe dont get sad, i am also missing my home and missing all the other things, so lets get residency so that we could go back home and spend some months with the precious people of our life .I am missing TAASS,and ghaam ma besera badaam khana r chiya in Nepal.........But more missing potato Chaat and paani puri in CP delhi.
Good Luck
hey sonia...its time u knew about pre match if indeed u are applying this year...
the best thing would probably be to go to the eras website...and devour all the info there...
u get a resideny when u are matched...
prematch is when someone offers u a position before the match....so basically u dont need to go through the match...
GL
anyway here i am nepali too.R u guys also feeling that we are not gettin much interviews this time in compared with the last year.But keep up hope guys becos we nepalese should know what we have been through to get here.So all i need is a single residency and go home happily in march
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »