Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day!! - owlcity
visual hallucinations: seen in dementia
ooops sorry ... i meant delirium..visual hall: seen in delirium!!
@vena i know i felt the same that this thread became serious but mines decreased alitlle as i became sick .
when will u start uw ?

@raw dont worry u will do great.
@2177...i didnt know that ur sick ??wish u good health hun ,,,whatis wrong ???
i want to finish behavioral science and half of pharma reamains ,,,,then do first aid first time ...after that doing uw +f.a 2nd time ..
did its a good plan ??????
visual hallucinations seen in delirium
auditory ------------------ schizophrenia
gustatory ------------------ epilepsy ( dont remember )
olfactory --------------------- i think there is nothing with it

read this 2days ago & from then sick & didnt revise at all so forgot
@raw

dont think too much . it ll just kill u .. take things as they come ,, we just booked our india trip .. and i cant cancell it anyway .. so my husb was asking me if i m really sure if i ll do it by then cos then we ll ve to cancel .. that means a lot of money .. a lot of other things too .. so iwent to sleep thinking .. will i do it before i go home .. how can i improve my scores .. and thats all that i dreamt last nite .. i thought it was real ..and its funny but i saw u in my dreams talking about scores though i ve never seen ya ..lol!!

i guess i m going nuts ,,

@carped .. thanks dear ,, i ve deferred my next nbme ..

thought i d finish 3 blocks today .. but i m making a lot of mistakes in my wrong qs again .. so i m doing it in retro .. i mean i read that topic in fa first and go thru the explanations .. wish i could rush it but then i feel like i dont know it .. kills my confidence real bad .. i think i ll do some random ones to just boost myself up a bit ..

vena ,
dont get scared .. everything has a time and place .. maybe its time for us .. it ll be time for u too , soon ,, u never know how time passes ..gl
@vena yeah thats good if u start uw after 2 reads of kln & fa then it will go fast . thats how i was advised from people out side of this forum .mixed & timed, but only in this forum i saw that many do uw subject wise & with 1st read of kln & fa .
I got the cold & feel soo weak but even now cant peacefully sleep with that excuse still have my notes in my hand though cant read them
@2177

hey dear take care . u know sometimes we are helpless agaisnt circumstances ,, just try ur best to relax ., maybe it ll help u recover faster .. dont push urself .. i know its frustrating .. but its good u are trying ur best too ..

btw
u get olfactory hallucinations with epilepsy too , maye it depends on the area of the brain it affects ..

i saw a lot of ppl getting score results today .. i wonder how people can get upset with a 240s and 250s .. not saying bad ,, but i d be flying in the air if i get something like that ..
@owl ...i wish taht day come soon ,,,,by that time u finished every thing and coming back from your trip ,,,,,,
about those 240s ,,i dont how they can say even its ok ,,they should be very happy .....

@2177.. take care hun ,,,yes your right ,,i were doing old uw 2006 after subjects before (for bioch,immuno,,micro )but after i heard its better to do new uw ,,from that time i didnt do q.and only studing to finish first reading ,,,,,yes i wil try to revise kaplan with fa..in weak subjects ,,specialy bioch,,i did it long time ago ,,almost forget every thing
ohhh u guys are such an important part of my prep..i get so much motivation from u guys,..thanks for being there..

owl...lol...i hope i was pretty in your dreams....lol... yeah i think we should just go with it...its just that my hubby is not here...im all alone so all i end up thinking about is exam...i should not think about what will happen.. its just today everyone got good scores and their name's were consistently good so i stated questioning myself...but i guess i shouldn't...need to find faith in the inner self!!

vena done be scared dear ..agree with what owl said and u are lucky we are there to tell u how to go about it,...and get an online subscription..why waste time?

2177: get well soon and take it easy..

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »