Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOAP Offerrs/Interviews? - mazhar
and, what can i do better for next year.
Should i even hope for next year?
I hope we will write our own success stories soon Smile
I don't understand why the ADTS is back to regular season format....how would I even know if these programs I applied to through SOAP downloaded my application or not?
Next year guys. We will be hopefully crying cause of joy and not depression.

@sib: your scores are good and you got interviews. So it must be something in the interview process. Was the interviews in FM?
Cluey. Oh OK, I was thinking of step 3. I missed your post about leaning towards Canadian exams. I haven't taken any Canadian exam so far Sad. What with the five year service bond and all. I understand from your post that you have taken the first one? Best of luck!
Nevermind, I guess the programs I applied through SOAP are now intertwined with the ones I applied during the regular season....looks like most applications were downloaded yesterday late evening/night.
Do you guys need the Canadian exam in order to obtain a visa here in the U.S.?
New to the forum, but have been lurking around for awhile

Its definately annoying that now SOAP programs are intertwined with regular season programs
What are people thinking about doing in the time off now untill hopefully a better match cycle next year? I know people have mentioned observerships, how would one go about getting observerships and or research?

@drpepper
My IVS went well. There was good post IV communication even the chief resident at one program said they really like me and will rank me high.
I don't know maybe The fact I need visa is an issue or what.
Is SOAP done for now-Or there is hope for first cycle?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »