Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOAP Call update here - applebbpie99
I do not understand why they put some programs that are not participating in SOAP.

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Got a mail from program......thats their PGY1 surg. prelim posts are filled.
at least I got a confirmation that they looked at my application...miracles do happen guys.
It's all over guys..i will get some sleep this weekend. it was nice to have u all around. Thanks guys.
My previous colleague got a position in last round of SOAP
@matchpath2013

Did your colleague get surgery prelim? just curious.
I want my 5 K dollars back eras and nrmp
or you have to fund my tickets, hotel nights and application fees for the coming sesson
They deal with applicants as they r applying for a secretary job somehwere , not that they need to apply to +100 application with a big chance that the result will be NOTHING
pepsi00 - 03/15/12 17:09

to sut29

no personal experience, but this process makes me feel bloated and ready to burst like a torpedo.

and of course its to make everyone to laugh and not actually try it hahahah
obviously we can sit here and scratch our asses time to time but still should we let all these robotic mechanical systems abuse our minds every second?, even when i have to piss? sometimes i feel like ;i will pass a stone after this process, its better if i pass a gold or diamond stone, i need a big check so i can buy me some sushi. now if this doesnt happen then i can go strip in front of ecfmg and eras and nrmp and fsmb and whoever else what to join in the money pie and say look at what you guys made me into a crazy manic hahahahahahah at least they will throw me a dollar bc i have a tatoo of there company name on my body ECMG ERAS FSMB property Smile

enjoy everybody dinnner. i salute everyone one of you successs failures beggers

Well expressing
Hey guys,

I do not understand it. It seems there are some spots available in IM and nobody takes it.
How can that be possible.

@MDcarlos1982
Because they lie the new idea with NRMP is ant FMG anti IMG
We are not wanted
I want my week back
No studying done for step 3 just emotional false hope
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »