Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are my chances? - apple06
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. Just got my step 1 score today, and its 85%. What are my chances of getting into a residency program as an IMG? I was really hoping for 90+ because I was told that as an IMG, I would have to have a grade like that in order to get into a residency program. Thanks
Hi apple? COngrast for ur score, its a good one. Step 1 is important but also CK is very imp. So if u can get also above 85 on CK u will get something. If u have any observer or externship in USA that'll be as imp as scores. There're some people with lows 80 or even 75 with experience in USA that got programs. SO there's no doubt, u will get something!
Hi apple? COngrast for ur score, its a good one. Step 1 is important but also CK is very imp. So if u can get also above 85 on CK u will get something. If u have any observer or externship in USA that'll be as imp as scores. There're some people with lows 80 or even 75 with experience in USA that got programs. SO there's no doubt, u will get something!
Hi diamapache!
THanks for your encouragement. I actually don't have any externship or observership in the USA, so I guess I'll just have to be motivated to do good in step 2 ck. I actually didn't think my score was bad, considering that I thought the exam was VERY hard. Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Hi diamapache!
THanks for your encouragement. I actually don't have any externship or observership in the USA, so I guess I'll just have to be motivated to do good in step 2 ck. I actually didn't think my score was bad, considering that I thought the exam was VERY hard. Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Gl.
Congratulations!!!
Gl.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »