Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all my dearest friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - commissar
Thanks commissar. I 100% agree with you. very true. but we IMGs have some differences in our strategies pertaining to usmle prep since back to medical school, we had essay type questions with negligible mcqs and viva voce so we made prep according to that style. most will agree that USMLE system is entirely new for us. most of us have never encountered such a detailed mcqs before. Thanks to Q Bank, UW, Usmlerx and NBME for helping us prepare for those and many many thanks to the forum and people like you who post their exam experience and post questions.
Good luck
God blessSmile
Congragtulations. commissar. I am proud of you!!
Congragtulations. commissar. I am proud of you!!
Congratulations!! sorry for typo.
Congratulations!! sorry for typo.
oops!!!!! forgot to congratulate you. Congrats!!!!!!!! GLSmile
oops!!!!! forgot to congratulate you. Congrats!!!!!!!! GLSmile
Thanks for all. Best wishes for all of you. A lot of familiar names come up! U guys r still here! So moved. Hope we can meet in real life later!

Shawn3387, i know what u mean. However, the qs r not as tricky and weird as the old times MCQ anymore, right? U don't need to memorize as many stuff as the old days in medical school or board exam of ur countries. I know u can do well. GL.

Vaidya,
I m a Chinese. GL.

Thanks for all. Best wishes for all of you. A lot of familiar names come up! U guys r still here! So moved. Hope we can meet in real life later!

Shawn3387, i know what u mean. However, the qs r not as tricky and weird as the old times MCQ anymore, right? U don't need to memorize as many stuff as the old days in medical school or board exam of ur countries. I know u can do well. GL.

Vaidya,
I m a Chinese. GL.

Thank you commissar for the response. I do agree with you and wish you best of luckSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »