Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i signed prematch at... - honu
svcmc staten island for IM.....and i am too happy.....with a point of view of fellowship....happy new year to all of you.
congrats honu!!!!!
congrats. It is the best new year gift.
Can you let me know when you did interview there and when they offered you prematch? Did you ask them?
Thank you. Happy new year!
honu, can u share ur iv experience pls....thanks
Congratesss Honu.......
I have got interview there in a few days.....can you tell me what they ask in interview and did you ask for prematch?? when did they offer you......???
please reply soonnnnnnn....
yes its really a great gift to me and thanks to all forum members for their support.
well my interview was there in last week of nov and pd told on that day they they were really interested in me. so i followed them since then with thank u letter and christmas card showing my intense interest in them. result was that they offered me out of match contract and i was happy to accept that. good luck to all u guys .may u all get what u want!
thanks...honu....
can you tell me what r ur credentials...and what time does interview start....and what questions do they ask...how many interviewers?????
thanks once again for the quick reply
Congr, Did they ask for a second visit? and did you go? They asked me for a second visit, but I have not been back yet.
honu...please respond......I'll really appreciate it...I have interview coming up on wednesday....and dont know what to expect....
Hi Honu,
Congrats, wot a start of New Year...Did you go there for second look? how many days after the interview you were offered prematch? plz let us know, it will be of great help to others who interviewed there..
Thanks., and good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »