Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accepted prematch at jersey shore..v05hans - akhi2006
hi v05hans,
good to know that u accepted a prematch at jersey shore.. i too accepted it....i asked the program coordinator to tell me the contacts of those who accepted prematch here so that we can get to know each other.....but she said she cant do that.....sooo i want to talk to you if its ok with u....byeee
do you guys need visa?
hi....i do not need a visa..
thanks
hi akhi2006...congrats to u!!!
can u plss tell when was ur iv and when were u offered prematch, did u ask for it?
thank u..
hi lillyy, i had my interview in nov.last week.....they offrede me prematch on the same day... but i asked for some time to decide...
oh ok thank u akhi2006, and goodluck....is it a good idea to ask for a prematch here, if who is the best person to ask..just ur opinion...
wht's the chance of fellowshps??
Congrats to u guys....Akhi2006,Can u plz temme who offered the prematch...did u ask for it or did the PD offer....does step 3 matter to ask for a prematch???...well wat kind of score profile and candidate profile they r lookin at...i want to ask them for a prematch....i am yet to give my step 3 and i need H1.......
hi... the assistant pro.director offered me the prematch...i didnot ask for it. i think step 3 is important if u need a visa, as there was a doc. who interviewed on the same day who dint have his step 3 n who need a visa, he asked them for a prematch.... they said they need spep 3 for that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »