Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for those who took the test--help! -
mary ann

i just want to know what material/s to study for pathology -- are there a lot of pictures (x-ray, gross or microscopic).
any help will be appreciated! thanks!
aa

if you need a lot of pic and a comrehensive book go to robins otherwis try brs or goljan good luck
Diya

Check out robbins, Its Great! The pictures are more than enuff to understand the kaplan material!
alesson

i need to ask you question marry ?
did you take your step 2 or not yet ???

and according to the answer of this question .. i can advice you what to do ...

good luck
mary ann

thank u guys for replying.....i really appreciate it. i haven't taken step 2 yet....i'll be taking step 1 pretty soooooon!
alesson

usualy the person who passed step 2 will find the pathology questions in step 1 very easy .. and he can manage them without any effort .. because these questions in step 1 are considered clinical based ... even more there is no need to review any pathology book before step 1 ...

but in your situation .. you have to review a pathology book .. because you may find its questions difficult somehow ... and that depends completely on your clinical database ... but don't be affraid .. you can pass them ..
and it is enough to review the pathologic picture in any book , like robbin's or you can review them from webpath ,,
and don't afraid again . there will be few pictures in your exam .... and most of them you can solve without the need of pictures ...

good luck
mary ann

thank u so much.......i really appreciate ur help!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »