Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview n my application timing, Worried, Help - sanah
Hi, When do the most prog send interview calls? Is it like 2nd week of Sep to mid Oct?
I am taking my step 1 at end of Aug. and i have low score on step 2 CK and have passed CS. I am hoping that i get decent score on step 1 to compenstae somehow. I this regard i m really worried and have few questions

1- If i apply late September with complete application, how many % of interview calls i wud be missing compared to wht i wud have got had i applied Sep 1st.

2- Is applying with one low score on Sep 1st (which is not going to earn me anything) is better than applying complete on Sep 25th?

3- Few of my frdz told me that if i apply complete does'nt matter 25th Sep, almost all interview slots r filled, I m very worried wht to do.

Docs pls guide. Pls help me.
Good luck to all.
Thanks.
dear dony worry...........just clear ur step 1 as only complete certificate makes u more strong.................
If i wait to have a comp application it wid be after 20th Sep. At this point how may progs have already done sending calls and interview slots r booked? Wud i lose more than 50 % call which i otherwise wud have got ?

Very worried.
anybody else who cud answer my queries in detail ?

PLEASE !
Sanah please let me know if you hear anything about it. I am in similar situation. My Step 2 CK is in the 2nd week of Aug and as per update from ECFMG Step 2 scores for test takers in Aug wont come until Sep 19th. I think we will miss some interviews though
Hi, Thats wht i want to know that when most call comes and by wht far applying after 20th september(even though complete) would effect the interview calls and chances.

Is it like we wud miss 50 % of calls whichwe otherwise wud have got ? Plese anybody who cud explain the timing of most calls?

PLEASE, ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE !
Thanks.
Sanah, if I were you, I would concentrate to step 1, get high score and then apply late september.

I don't know about % or statiscs but I do know that many, many, many programs will not even touch your application if its not complete....

so, what's the point applying sept 1st????? you're gonna loose many interviews ANYWAY! Still, applying late september, what is not THAT late, but with a complete application may give you many interviews, specially the universitary based programs!

I have realized that there are many people freaking out about applying on september first and end up doing stupid things!

Think, think..... wouldn't you agree?
sorry, concentrate on
I agree with flavinha, if you have extra ordinary credentials then you have chances for the calls even with incomplete result, otherwise do what flavinha said.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »