Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do? help! -
Jen

Hi, guys, I have been frustrated recently, I was trying to apply for step 1 and I am not sure if i have the eligibility:

Here is my story:

I got Master of Medicine from China, unfortunately I did not get the Bachelor of Medicine degree, but I took all courses for the Bacholor of Medicine, I donot know i I can just use my Master of Medicine diploma with my all transcripts to apply and I will be eligible to get final certification to go to Residency ?

Could anyone help me out? I could USMLE about this, they gave me different answers, so I donot know what to do.

I hope I can use my Master of medicine to apply, I donot know ECFMG procedures, if get permittion for step 1, am I going to get the eligibility for step2 and step3 and final certificate? I have been crazy these days, so please help me!

Thanks,
M.D.

Hi,
I could understand your feeling. Maybe you should send your Master Certificate and ask them evaluate your application. I did this with my MD degree.
jen

Thanks, you mean you applied with your Master of Medicine?

Jen
DUO

Jen, read their requirement carefully. They have defined degree requirement for each country. e.g. for China, they require a degree called Bachelor of Medicine. THere is no Master of Medicine in their quideline.

Not trying to descourage you, give up. Master of Medicine or even Doctor of Medicine will not work in your application. They are looking in your medical education.

M.D.

Do not believe him! Never give up! I got MD degree from China and they verified my diploma. Call them and tell your situation, expain the complicated medical education system in China. One of my freind did this and it works. And you also need to send your Master Certificate.
jen

hi, M.D.

I post several messages for you, when you see my message, could you give me a reply or send me your email??

Thanks,

Jen
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »