Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why doctors have dfficulties finding life partner - chegivara
i think it doesnt matter who you are as long as you want to be with someone or want someone to be with you, im positive enough that many times in a day we know what we want to do,what our next step is like an MCQ Smile)), same goes with life partner
A. WANNA BE WITH SOMEONE
B. DONT WANNA BE WITH SOMEONE
C. NONE OF THE ABOVE
D.NEXT QUESTION PLEASE

ENJOY Smile
wow....i think after this blog we all should get some counselling......

over 1,000 views in this blog alone.....and i know alot more ppl here have personal problems

i might change to psychiatry after this

drfaizii.....my answer is A....trust me, it sucks being alone...
drfaizii .. next q plz
who needs a partner, i`m available, ..lol..

all my valentine days have gone barren till now Sad,soh saaaadddd.
put up a post on www.craiglist.com

gurantee you will find someone!!!
i guess there is some lesson here too, all doctors discussing things here rather than going out or trying to find a spouse in this time(what is it,intellectualisation defence meshanism?)they r too accustomed to sophistication,and would rather discuss the pros and cons of the profession and a spouse rahter athan actually trying out someone...lol.

it`s no big secret we r swamped with work most of our lives most of the time, unlike the engineers and what not who get their degrees sooner in life. so, i don`t think it`s a big deal if dating requests and searches come up in unconventional places like these forums for example...

and a doctor will only understand a doctor`s misery, so why not find one here itself..Smile))))))
this is what it says raiden..The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

even those sites seem to have expelled us boring ppl from their comm.
lol
thx for trying to help raiden, but i`d repeat ur own quote myself with a li`ll addidtion Smile Smile.."things that i have seen or been thru makes me paranoid of every woman that comes close to me or anyone that i wanna be close with too...which can be both a good and bad thing"
i thinnk we all shoud start group therapy... like people who came back from war they have psych issuess ... what if we all go out together or have something like paradise hotel show
lets call it usmle survivor
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »