Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my result - burningsoul
Thank god i got my result yesterday.
I got 99/261 and i m happy.
Thank a lot to all the members of this forum who helped me alot.
Now its my turn to help other and i ll try to answer any question anybody has.
All the best for all.
congratulations and good luck for match
congratulations......best wishes ....can u plz tell us the high yields .....wat ekgs u got...n any advise.thanks.
excellent score, one of the best in this forum! I don't think too many people have broken 260 here. Most people are getting in the 240s. So great job!
Thank u guys.
I studied for 2 and half month very seriously.
I went trrough kaplan books 4 times medicine and other subject 2 times and i went through usmleworld.
I used usmle world both to access me, time management and also for learning.
I made a small note of UW for me from all its explanation that i reviewed just before exam
That helped me alot.
I used my judgement rather than trying to recollect my study in the exam and i did few mistakes but overall it helped me to solve most of the question.
If anybody like to ask any new things i ll try to answer them.
Good luck
EKG i got was of atrial fibrillation and MI.
Both easy and classical.
Do not worry bout that.
U ll diagnose even without looking to the ECG, by the clinical vignette.
Try to concentrate on very basic clinical problem talk regarding few problem like stroke, MI, Renal failure to the people who are already doing residency here.
They will give us clear picture of how the management is done, that will give us few idea and help u to answer very basic question in the exam which are totally clinical oriented, difficult to find out in book.
Good Luck
congrats.But how come you manage to read Kaplan 4 times and do UW in JUST 2 and half months......................
WOW 261!!!!!! That's a really good score!!!!! Congrats dude, you're one of the best in the forum, since I don't think many people are getting near 260. So best of luck!
congratsssssssssssss...
can u plz tell us ur uw and nbme scores?
well done best of luck for future burningsoul
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »