Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to all who got their cerdentials verification done - ferrero
hello forum friends ..plz advice me..

ecfmg again sent the letter to my med school..
w cautions should i take to get everything done with out mistakes and delays
this is the 3rd time,,and iam planning to apply for this match

one thing i came to know is they should send it by DHL/any courier

so all other advises are appriciated

thanks in advance

hey there!!!
if ur med school has not yet verified ur credentials then it can delay ur getting the ECFMG certificate!!! u can also call up ur med school or email them and urge them to process evthing as fast as they can so that u can have ur ECFMG cert in hand to apply for the match!! DHL/fedex is a gud choice as it def speeds up the transit process..... !!
gud luck to u.
hey ferrero whr r u located?
ecfmg has sent letter to my med school as well. my cedentials were verified until y'day. i dont knw wats happening?...how come its the 3rd time happening to you? wat happened the 1st 2 times?
THERS A PROBLEM...I DONT KNOW WHERE..
hi kaira..1st they sent only diploma 2nd-ecfmg didnt recieve even after 1month

so w r u going to do now?
w do u mean by ..my cedentials were verified until y'day.but not today??
You should ask ECFMG to send your documents via courier, I had to wait 7 months until I got a letter from ECFMG saying that my medical school didn't answer their mail, set up ana count on UPS so you can track your documents and let someone know at your school that the docs were sent for them to be ready to receive them and send them back fast, once ECFMG gets the docs from your country it takes about 2 or 3 weeks for those to be verified.
hello nanaki thanks..plz w is ana account ,,how can i open it?can ecfmg also use my account?plz explain
w is better...ups or fedex or DHL??????????????
Hi Ferrero!
where is your medical school located? the best courier choice depends on your country.
hey ferrero...my credentaisl verified in october 2006. the status on OASIS was credentials received & verified until y'day but today its written that form 327-A sent....original sent date 12th sept 2006 & verification received date 23rd oct 2006. but the recent resent date column is blank. they should have written the date they resent rt? i m really confused..Sad i m in India so now idea how much time would it take....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »